Frank Fiore is a best selling author of over 50,000 copies of his
non-fiction books that include:
* Launching Your Yahoo! Business – Que Publishing
* Succeeding at Your Yahoo! Business – Que Publishing
* Write a Business Plan in No Time – Que Publishing
* The 2005 Online Shopping Directory for Dummies – Que Publishing
* The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Starting an Online Business – Que Publishing
* eMarketing Strategies (translated into other languages)- Que Publishing
* Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants – Que Publishing
* TechTV’s Starting an Online Business – Que Publishing
* Dr. Livingston’s Online Shopping Safari Guidebook – Maximum Press
Frank has also written a book titled “To Christopher” that, under the guise of a book to his young son, leads the reader through social commentary, personal experience and entertaining teaching stories on a thoughtful journey through the challenges and opportunities that face the next generation.
Frank’s writing experience also includes guest columns on social commentary and future trends published in the Arizona Republic and the Tribune papers in the metro Phoenix area.
Through his writings, he has shown an ability to explain in a simplified manner, complex issues and trends. During his college years, he started, wrote and edited the New Times newspaper which is now a multi-state operation.
Frank’s interests in future patterns and trends range over many years and many projects. He co-wrote the Terran Project, a self-published book on community futures design processes, and worked as a researcher for Alvin Toffler on a series of high school texts on the future. He has designed and taught courses and seminars on the future of society, technology and business and was appointed by the Mayor of Phoenix to serve on the Phoenix Futures Forum as co-chairperson and served on several vital committees.
Frank has a B.A. in Liberal Arts and General Systems Theory from Stockton State College and a Master Degree in Education at the University of Phoenix. He and his wife of 30 years have one son. They live in Paradise Valley, AZ.
Where to buy in print: